The Insurance Council of Zimbabwe is pleased to invite entries for the 2016 Insurance and Risk Management research competition. The competition is open to all insurance practitioners at all levels in the industry, University students at both undergraduate and post graduate levels, and all members of the public with an interest in the field of insurance and risk management. The competition is designed to enrich knowledge of insurance and risk management by encouraging research in various topics and to keep abreast of world trends in this field.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Newsletter 27 | Insurers must delight their brokers, as well as their customers!
- We are hiring! An opportunity has risen!
- Newsletter 26 | Insurers rely on data, but how much do they trust their data???
- Newsletter 25 | New emerging risks offer insurers a valuable revenue stream!
- Newsletter 24 | Better Communication Is Key For The Reinsurer-Insurer Relationship!